Wednesday 14 November 2012

More Mali Issues

After running into the problems, 2 posts ago, i dove deeper into research and joined the #mali channel to find some insight on which paths i should take to tackle the problem of getting a successful compiling from source. But that came to an end, because apparently the lima driver is not ready for end users, which is what my project is targeting. I was referenced to the x11 driver page on malideveloper.

http://www.malideveloper.com/files/DX910-SW-99003-r3p1-01rel1.tgz

The compile issue has ran into this problem:


I definitely think this issue has something to do with the build requirements below:


I've tried researching these topics, but haven't really found much end to the problem. I Made sure all the dev libraries were installed, but from there on out, i'm pretty clueless how to go on from here. I will have to try to speak to some mali devs to find out some more light on the subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment