I am happy to say that my driver code can successfully build on an Arm A9 Device!.
I have not tested the release on a mali device, but am looking forward to doing so! I will probably be getting my hands on an Android Mk803 in the next coming weeks and continue my work with it. As class time has ran out, I had a pleasure working through the bugs, fixes, and issues, with only my Professors and Classmates to thank.
I have uploaded three files for download.
- malidriver.tar.gz (Driver source code with UMPLOCK fix/patched)
- mali-includes.tar.gz (Compiled Library files for inclusion into your /usr/include/ folder)
- malilibs.tar.gz (More mali requirements, which needed to be compiled and issued a make install)
I had to get:
- xorg-x11-util-macros.noarch & xorg-x11-server-devel.armv5tel
- groupinstall "X Software Development"
As soon as i get my hands on the mk803, I will be posting more updates on my progress in getting X to work on it!