Tuesday 4 December 2012

Some updates!

Well I seem to have been getting some progress while my posts have been not increasing.

I would like to thank Chris Tyler and Raymond Chan for their endlesss motivation, which always drives me to get further and do more!

So with my motivation to get by, I ended up finding a post by Sven from Miniand Tech, in where he was running into the same problem i was having. I found his guide quite helpful! But it wasn't so easy! With the help of Andrei Martinenco, I have gotten past some key errors. I had some C mistakes in one of my libraries that were needed for compiling the Mali driver. In my previous error, I kept running into the following:

fatal error: umplock/umplock_ioctl.h: No such file or directory
The guide pointed me into creating the umplock directory and the .h file above! With andrei's help my final umplock_ioctl.h file looked like this!


I am now running into another problem [below] which i am working on fixing at the moment.


This is significant progress! And Chris Tyler did tell me that he has a mali board now, but with only 3 days left, I don't think i will be able to do testing as he mentioned getting it too boot might be difficult. But i hope to get an rpm packaged and handed to Chris Tyler and Raymond Chan in hopes of helping someone in future completion!

No comments:

Post a Comment