Tuesday 4 December 2012

More Progress!

It seems that I have solved the error I was running into. It seems that i was missing libraries for Mali and UMP !

Hence this error:
/bin/ld: cannot find -lMali
/bin/ld: cannot find -lUMP
But alas! I found this git hub!
https://github.com/linux-sunxi/mali-libs
So i did a git clone on the above hub, and tried to make it with:
make VERSION=r3p0 ABI=armhf framebuffer
 and got permission errors!
install: cannot create regular file `/usr/lib/libUMP.so': Permission denied
install: cannot create regular file `/usr/lib/libMali.so': Permission denied
So i did an evil thing, and re-ran the above command with sudo. This was the output i got..

Seemed right to me. So i went back to trying to compile the mali driver and finally got some promising output [below]. I am just waiting for confirmation of it being positive or negative! I hope to post more this week!


No comments:

Post a Comment