Wednesday 31 October 2012

The Waterfox Project!

Just wanted to leave a quick post here about a new browser i've been using. Ever since firefox was getting updated, i seemed to get a lot of crashes. So I switched to Google Chrome on my desktop, and found it to great successs! I had a better browsing experience, absolutely no more crashes and a much more efficient way to browse the internet. Until ..... Waterfox!!


I have found this browser over 1000% better then chrome and firefox. It loads up SUPER fast. Loads pages MUCH faster. It proves to really get your socks off. It supports all current extensions for firefox unlike other firefox variants! ONE THING THOUGH. It's a windows software!

Take care!

1 comment:

  1. very informative post. I will use the suggestions discussing here for optimizing my new blog site.This post will be very helpful for the begaineer SEO worker who are new in this field.
    Keep posting this type of helpful post.
    With best wishes.Waterfox 55.0.2

    ReplyDelete