Sunday 9 September 2012

Greetings And Salutations

Greetings and Salutations!
My name is Ahmad Taychouri [020939096] and am currently in my Final Semester Seneca College for Computer Systems Technology. I am excited to be taking the SBR600 course with Chris Tyler and Raymond Chan. I hope to see a future in Linux development and be apart of a future big release!

I have looked into Raspberry Pi and am highly interested in acquiring one for a home media centre. I am thinking of using XBMC to run the media software and sharing needs. It's phenomenal how small and powerful technology has come, and its amazing that I have the opportunity to help make it better. I can see this piece of software evolving more and being a base model for lots of gadgets to come.

In this Blog I hope to document all my progress within my project progression and course completion. I hope to continue with it afterwards as a digital diary of my Linux pilgrimage.

My page: Here!
My Email:taychouri.ahmad@gmail.com
IRC: damha @ freenode

My first IRC msg!

No comments:

Post a Comment