Monday 24 September 2012

Permissions, why u so important!

Ah!!!! I spent all weekend struggling with the koji setup, and today my classmate Daniel pointed out a big derp in my environment! The folder where the certificate from FAS2 that should be saved in ~/.fedora.cert/ were incorrect, and even changing them to the defaults didn't work. a Rename to the folder, and letting it recreate itself worked like a charm.

The mock lab went by flawlessly. I ran into no errors. I still went over the logs and really liked how it records everything that happens in the mock build process. I feel that this allows maximum troubleshooting for software packagers, and aim's to provide efficiency in problem solving. As well makes interacting with the community easier. I used my previous posts SRPMS, so no upload was necessary. Mock took a total time of 20 minutes!

I sucessfully started building on koji, and have a few packages in queue. The query for my users history of builds is currently taking time to load, and i hope to post a link to my history ASAP! I will come with a new blog post as soon as i can, and off to the repo lab!!!

UPDATE: http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/tasks?owner=damha&state=active&view=tree&method=all&order=-id

No comments:

Post a Comment